The U.S. Justice Department will allow actor Mel Gibson to own guns again, despite his 2011 conviction on a domestic violence ...
The Justice Department has approved Mel Gibson's rights to own guns again after a 2011 domestic violence conviction.
Mel Gibson will be getting his gun rights back, according to the New York Times. Sources told the publication Friday that the ...
People familiar with the decision said Mr. Gibson, a supporter of President Trump, would be among 10 people with convictions ...
Mel Gibson is having his right to bear arms restored by Donald Trump's Justice Department after previously having it stripped ...
Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" sequel will begin filming this August in Rome, Italy. Experts weighed in on the movie's potential success despite the first movie's controversies.
By Shaila Dewan The actor Mel Gibson’s years-old misdemeanor conviction on domestic violence charges made headlines again this week, after a Trump administration official said she was fired for ...
But Thursday the Trump Department of Justice submitted language in the Federal Register that would allow Gibson and others to ...
A pardon attorney for the Justice Department was fired last week, and she suspects it had something to do with refusing to restore Mel Gibson's gun rights given his domestic violence conviction. 'This ...
After reading in Monday’s New York Times story about actor Mel Gibson’s failure to have his gun rights restored, I asked ...
Gibson, a supporter of Trump, lost his right to purchase or own a handgun after a 2011 domestic violence misdemeanor conviction.