The U.S. Justice Department will allow actor Mel Gibson to own guns again, despite his 2011 conviction on a domestic violence ...
The Justice Department has approved Mel Gibson's rights to own guns again after a 2011 domestic violence conviction.
Mel Gibson will be getting his gun rights back, according to the New York Times. Sources told the publication Friday that the ...
People familiar with the decision said Mr. Gibson, a supporter of President Trump, would be among 10 people with convictions ...
1h
The Mirror US on MSNMel Gibson has his gun rights restored by President Donald Trump after domestic battery chargeMel Gibson is having his right to bear arms restored by Donald Trump's Justice Department after previously having it stripped ...
Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" sequel will begin filming this August in Rome, Italy. Experts weighed in on the movie's potential success despite the first movie's controversies.
In meetings with NATO ministers, Mr. Rubio is expected to press Mr. Trump’s call for a swift end to the war in Ukraine, an ...
The Justice Department’s pardon attorney was dismissed a day after she refused to recommend restoring gun rights to actor Mel Gibson ... department’s integrity. Gibson lost his gun rights after a 2011 ...
The Justice Department plans to create a process for those with criminal convictions to restore their gun rights, sparking alarm it will return firearms to those convicted of violent crimes.
There is no credible reporting on Elon Musk, Mel Gibson and Mark Wahlberg investing in a “non-woke” film studio. The claim originates on a website that publishes satirical content.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results