Militant attacks and reactions by security forces led to the deaths of 335 people in Pakistan. That is the highest number of fatalities in one month since August 2015.
Assistant train driver Saad Qamar’s family didn’t know if he had been killed. On Thursday, he’ll be back at work.
Jaffar Express has resumed its services after 16-day suspension following banned Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) attack, ...
PESHAWAR: The Jaffar Express, heading from Quetta to Peshawar, which had been taken hostage by the terrorists belonging to the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) 16 days ago, has resumed its service.
Despite being Pakistan’s largest province and endowed with natural gas reserves and strategic access to the Arabian Sea, ...
On March 11, separatists blew up rail tracks and opened fire on the Jaffar Express as it made its way from Quetta to Peshawar ...
Daily Times on MSN3d
The Jaffar Express Tragedy
On March 11, 2025, the tranquil landscapes of Balochistan were shattered as the Peshawar-bound Jaffar Express fell victim to a harrowing terrorist attack near Sibi. This calculated assault by the ...
QUETTA (Dunya News) – The train service between Balochistan and other parts of Pakistan is completely restored as the Jaffar ...
The BLA militants ambushed the Jaffar Express in Bolan district of Balochistan on March 11. The militants killed 21 passengers and four soldiers before the Army eliminated all 33 terrorists on ...
According to the Militancy Database (MD), March 2025 recorded the highest overall fatalities since August 2015. The month ...
Pakistan has resorted to violation of ceasefire along the Line of Control(LOC) by opening fire as its army personnel intruded ...
Spokesperson says negotiations still underway to resolve crisis • DIG Quetta says 61 individuals arrested under MPO ...