Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
5hon MSN
Soccer’s global governing body on Thursday tempted fans to its novel, controversial club tournament, which will debut in the ...
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin isn't interested in expanding the 2030 World Cup field to 64 countries despite Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso proposing it at last month's FIFA Council ...
The United States, and "potentially" some regional partners, will "bid" unopposed for the 2031 Women's World Cup.
FIFA President Gianni Infantino said on Thursday he hoped Russia could rejoin the global football world soon, as it would ...
The Athletic has previously reported that the U.S.-Mexico bid is exploring staging games in Costa Rica and Jamaica.
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
The football associations of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales have been confirmed by FIFA as the sole bidders to ...
10h
The Punch on MSNUEFA president slams FIFA’s 64 team world cup as ‘bad idea’UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said on Thursday it would be "a bad idea" for FIFA to expand the World Cup to 64 nations ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results