M23 rebels in control of key areas of eastern Congo have agreed to a ceasefire with African coalition peacekeepers who ...
A de facto ceasefire between Congolese forces and Rwandan-backed M23 rebels in the eastern town of Walikale collapsed on ...
The leader of Rwandan-backed M23 rebels in eastern Congo said on Thursday that a call by Kinshasa and Kigali for an immediate ceasefire "doesn't concern us" as his forces pushed deeper into Congolese ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels battle pro-government fighters in North Kivu and South Kivu province after truce talks.
Rwanda-backed rebels battling Congo’s army have pushed into a strategic, mineral-rich town in the east, ignoring calls for a ...
Nearly 3,000 people have been killed in the city of Goma in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, according to the United ...
In a statement, the military said it took note of the rebel group's decision to heed the ceasefire called for by Congolese ...
Efforts to achieve a ceasefire collapsed last week after the rebels pulled out from talks being facilitated by Angola.
Latest attacks targeted positions not only in Walikale territory, North Kivu, but also in South Kivu, says statement - ...
Rwandan-backed M23 rebels in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo have withdrawn from the strategic town of Walikale, ...
Senior Advisor Massad Boulos, alongside Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Corina Sanders, set to visit ...
Qatari mediators facilitated talks between the Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda amidst ongoing insurgency by M23 ...