D'Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai, Will Poulter, Kit Connor, and Michael Gandolfini told IndieWire at a post-screening Q&A about the ...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth brushed off a question about the Signal group chat scandal on a trip to the Philippines, where ...
The US Central Command (CENTCOM) published two videos on social media, showing fighter jets taking off and missiles being launched from an aircraft carrier. The Houthis claimed to have downed a US ...
(photo credit: US CENTCOM via X/Handout via REUTERS) The US Air Force launched several strikes against Houthi targets in Yemen, CENTCOM announced on Friday night. Yemeni media reported 24 ...
INDIANAPOLIS – At least two people were killed Sunday after severe weather battered the central U.S. FOX Weather continues to track the threat of more destructive storms on Monday. The powerful ...
To support the CENTCOM mission as a petroleum systems technician, Warrant Officer Travis Rosenberger, 548th Division Sustainment Support Battalion, arrived on deployment this past July with the ...
“CENTCOM won’t provide details on strikes and locations until the operation has concluded, and there is no additional risk to U.S. personnel or assets involved,” it added, using an acronym f ...
The White House has said that US strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the US military has so far declined to confirm the death, and the identity of the ...
U.S. Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth announced Sunday a plan to upgrade the U.S. military command in Japan, a country he described as indispensable in combating Chinese aggression. "We share a ...