A new executive order from President Donald Trump brings some old procurement practices back to the General Services Administration.
New court filings give more details about a small number of DOGE staffers granted sweeping access to sensitive government ...
Additionally, GSA will take over management of governmentwide acquisition contracts (GWACs) for IT services and products with an eye toward reducing duplicative vehicles. Join us Apr. 10 at 1 p.m. ET ...
During a question-and-answer segment in an all-hands meeting Thursday, a GSA employee asked Thursday acting GSA Administrator Stephen Ehikian who is leading the DOGE team at the agency. “There is no ...
With a government funding deadline looming, and the slimmest of majorities, House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) and Trump pushed through a six-month spending bill to avert a partial government ...
The platform, now available to GSA staff, comes amid anxiety that the Department of Government Efficiency might use artificial intelligence to surveil or replace federal workers, who are being laid ...
The head of GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service told employees at a Thursday meeting that the agency will “do about $400 billion” in procurement management under this effort. GSA Artificial ...
Tight end Juwan Johnson has agreed to a three-year contract to re-sign with the New Orleans Saints, agent AJ Vaynerchuk announced on social media Tuesday. Johnson, 28, had a foot issue last summer ...
GSA told employees, in an email obtained by Federal News Network, that the Federal Acquisition Service is “looking at the possibility of standing up a new organization to take on civilian agency ...
The New Orleans Saints have reached an agreement with tight end Juwan Johnson on a new three-year contract, according to Fox NFL insider Jordan Schultz. The 28-year-old Johnson's new deal will pay ...
This is the latest step GSA is taking to reduce its headcount. The agency has already laid off hundreds of employees since last week, as part of an ongoing Reduction in Force (RIF). GSA Acting ...
House Speaker Mike Johnson formally unveiled plans on Saturday for a government funding stopgap through September 30 — a measure intended to stave off a potential March 14 shutdown and buy time ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results