We’ll take any excuse to wander through Historic Oakwood in downtown Raleigh and pretend – for just a little while -that it’s our neighborhood. And what better way to keep up the illusion than by ...
Around 200 workers and 16 of their employers were arrested during a raid on an illegal Philippine Offshore Gaming Operator (POGO) hub in Ayala Avenue, Makati City on Wednesday afternoon, March 19.
Oakwood Theme Park, home to iconic rides like Megafobia wooden rollercoaster, Speed and Vertigo, has left a lasting imprint on generations of visitors from Wales and beyond. Earlier this month ...
It officially only closed its gates for good less than a week ago, but to look at Oakwood Theme Park today, you'd think it hadn't operated for years. With its major rides of Drenched and Bounce ...
Melissa Lim, general manager of IM Hotel and Oakwood Makati Avenue, said in a previous interview that mixed developments are a “natural progression in our journey forward… in capturing the long-stay ...
Images of inside the grounds of Oakwood have been shared online over the weekend, showing the sad state that Wales’ once biggest theme park has been left in. ‘B&R Urban Explorers UK’ have shared ...
MANILA, Philippines — The disqualification case filed against Makati Councilor Dennis Almario is up for resolution by the Commission on Elections. Comelec spokesman Rex Laudiangco told The STAR ...
MANILA, Philippines — Government agents on Thursday night raided a suspected Philippine offshore gaming operator (Pogo) hub at the heart of the Makati City central business district (CBD), but ...
Richard, his dad and his two sons have all worked at Oakwood Theme Park, in Pembrokeshire, over the last 30 years. But on Tuesday, Wales' largest theme park announced it was shutting down with ...
More Welsh attractions could follow Oakwood theme park in going out of business, with one owner describing "the most worrying time" in his 32 years in the industry. Charles Davies, who runs ...
Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Commission (PAOCC) Executive Director Gilbert Cruz confirmed authorities will permanently shut down the raided Makati building suspected of operating as an illegal ...