Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.
The death toll in Myanmar has surpassed 3,000, with more than 4,500 people injured, according to state television MRTV. Yet ...
Information Minister Maung Maung Ohn also announced that 4,589 people were injured and 221 others were missing, state ...
4d
Agence France-Presse on MSNAftershocks rattle Mandalay as rescuers search for survivors in Myanmar quakeResidents scoured collapsed buildings Sunday searching for survivors as aftershocks rattled the devastated city of Mandalay, ...
The death toll from last week's 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar rose to 3,085 people as of Thursday morning, according to ...
A strong earthquake struck central Myanmar on Friday, and several buildings collapsed in Mandalay, the country's ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
S ince March 28th, when a powerful earthquake shook Myanmar’s central heartlands, the country’s brutal junta has tried to ...
Two survivors have been pulled from under the rubble of collapsed buildings in Myanmar, more than five days after the country ...
Myanmar’s ruling military said Saturday on state television that the confirmed death toll from a devastating 7.7 magnitude ...
Extreme heat and heavy rain in Myanmar could cause disease outbreaks among earthquake survivors camping in the open, global ...
In the wake of the devastating earthquake of 7.7 magnitude in Myanmar, India launched Operation Brahma to help Myanmar. It ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results