Until now, DR Congo had treated any suggestion of talks with the rebels whom it considers proxies of Rwanda, as a non-starter Voting ends in Greenland election dominated by Trump's control pledge ...
The leader of a rebel alliance that has seized swathes of east Congo told Reuters on Thursday that insurgents were not bound by a ceasefire call from Congo and Rwanda's presidents and cast any ...
ANGOLA: ANGOLAN President Joao Lourenco is stepping down as a mediator in the conflict in eastern Democratic Republic of the ...
Direct peace talks” between M23 rebels and Democratic Republic of Congo are set to start in Luanda on March 18, Angola’s presidency announced in a statement Wednesday. In January, the ...
Talks, which the DRC government previously rejected, sought to resolve the conflict in the east of the country.
12d
The Citizen on MSNAngola to end east Congo conflict mediation role, presidency saysM23 rebels sit on a truck during the escort of captured FDLR members (not pictured) to Rwanda for repatriation, at the Goma-Gisenyi Grande Barrier border crossing, March 1, 2025. REUTERS/Arlette ...
The leader of the rebels who captured two key cities in eastern Congo says international sanctions and the planned minerals ...
The leader of Rwandan-backed M23 rebels in eastern Congo said on Thursday that a call by Kinshasa and Kigali for an immediate ...
The government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Rwanda-backed M23 rebels will hold talks next week, mediator Angola has announced. A statement from President Joao Lourenco’s ...
Congolese President Félix Tshisekedi has sent a government delegation to the Angolan capital of Luanda, while M23 also confirmed its participation.View on euronews ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results