A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
Gianni Infantino told European soccer officials that the lone bid to host the 2031 event was from the United States.
The United States and the United Kingdom looked set on Thursday to be picked by FIFA next year as hosts of Women’s World Cups ...
21h
Africa Top Sports on MSNInfantino Says Ban On Russia Football Will Soon Be LiftedFIFA President Gianni Infantino expressed his hope on Thursday that Russia would soon be allowed to return to the ...
We look forward to sharing more details and unveiling our full vision for the 2031 FIFA Women’s World Cup in the near future, ...
Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
23h
GB News on MSNFIFA chief Gianni Infantino optimistic over Russia return to football 'soon' amid ongoing war in UkraineFIFA president Gianni Infantino has expressed hope that Russia could return to international football "soon", suggesting such ...
(Reuters) -FIFA President Gianni Infantino said on Thursday he hoped Russia could rejoin the global football world soon, as ...
UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin has been clear that the war in Ukraine must stop before the governing body of European ...
The USA’s political standing with the majority of the 45 qualifying nations who compete next year could be more fraught then ...
Infantino said he was hoping for Russia's football return as this would signify that the war was over and "everything was ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results