UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin isn't interested in expanding the 2030 World Cup field to 64 countries despite Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso proposing it at last month's FIFA Council ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
The city of St. Petersburg was contractually obligated to repair a stadium the Rays are clearly ready to leave.
Soccer’s global governing body on Thursday tempted fans to its novel, controversial club tournament, which will debut in the ...
Dallas City Council members wanted to know more details about security and transportation plans for the 2026 FIFA World Cup.
Atlanta is interested in being one of the host sites for the 2031 Women’s World Cup, a spokesperson for the Atlanta Sports Council said Thursday.
Use precise geolocation data and actively scan device characteristics for identification. This is done to store and access ...
Use precise geolocation data and actively scan device characteristics for identification. This is done to store and access ...
(Reuters) -FIFA President Gianni Infantino said on Thursday he hoped Russia could rejoin the global football world soon, as ...
UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin has been clear that the war in Ukraine must stop before the governing body of European ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results