Militant attacks and reactions by security forces led to the deaths of 335 people in Pakistan. That is the highest number of fatalities in one month since August 2015.
Militant violence and security operations intensified across Pakistan in March 2025, with the number of militant attacks surpassing 100 for the first time since November 2014, according to the data ...
The Balochistan government and police defend their actions against recent protests, citing security concerns. Authorities ...
Assistant train driver Saad Qamar’s family didn’t know if he had been killed. On Thursday, he’ll be back at work.
Spokesperson says negotiations still underway to resolve crisis • DIG Quetta says 61 individuals arrested under MPO ...
QUETTA (Dunya News) - DIG Aitzaz Goraya on Wednesday accused the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) of spreading propaganda ...
Pakistan experienced a significant surge in militant attacks, marking the deadliest month since 2015. The Pakistan Institute for Conflict ...
Pakistan’s escalating repression in Balochistan, particularly against the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) and other activists, has laid bare the state’s ...
Security forces have suffered heavy losses, with 56 personnel killed between March 2 and March 20, per the Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies. Meanwhile, Baloch separatists have ...
Daily Times on MSN3d
The Jaffar Express Tragedy
On March 11, 2025, the tranquil landscapes of Balochistan were shattered as the Peshawar-bound Jaffar Express fell victim to a harrowing terrorist attack near Sibi. This calculated assault by the ...
The Balochistan government has imposed a night-time travel ban on major highways in several districts, primarily affecting ...
DC orders bar mostly public transport on arteries connecting Karachi, Sukkur, DI Khan, Multan to Quetta, Gwadar, and other ...