When Donald Trump selected Mike Waltz to serve as national security adviser, the choice was widely seen as win-win: A combat veteran with four Bronze Stars would bring his judgment to the White ...
The Trump administration says it’s moving on from Signalgate — and that embattled national security adviser Mike Waltz is keeping his job. White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt told ...
In public, White House National Security Advisor Mike Waltz is struggling. In private, there's reason to believe his troubles appear even more serious. By Steve Benen The basic elements of the ...
WASHINGTON — The White House has closed its review of national security adviser Mike Waltz including a journalist on a group chat about airstrikes in Yemen, press secretary Karoline Leavitt said ...
Photo: Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images Despite repeated messages of support by Trump, Waltz has lost sway with the president and the backing of senior aides within the White House, officials said ...
With questions still swirling around Waltz on Monday, the White House sought to turn the page. Press secretary Karoline Leavitt said Trump stands by Waltz and an investigation had been closed into ...
Washington (CNN) — When Donald Trump selected Mike Waltz to serve as national security adviser, the choice was widely seen as win-win: A combat veteran with four Bronze Stars would bring his ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results