An illustration of a magnifying glass. An illustration of a magnifying glass.
Marcos Jr. has appointed digital technocrat Henry Rhoel Aguda as the new secretary of the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT). He replaced Ivan Uy, who resigned from the ...
Senatorial candidates of the administration-backed Alyansa para sa Bagong Pilipinas are confident of winning votes in Cavite, the team's campaign manager said Thursday. The Alyansa ticket, endorsed by ...
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) will overhaul its Free Wi-Fi Program due to high costs and inefficiencies. DICT Undersecretary Jeffrey ...
MANILA, Philippines — A senior official handling special concerns in the Department of Information and Communications Technology has been tapped to replace resigned DICT secretary Ivan John Uy.
While the government’s Free WiFi program has been in existence since 2015, the DICT made a few enhancements during the onset of the pandemic. The DICT is set to revamp its Free WiFi program once again ...
MANILA – President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. has designated Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) Undersecretary for Special Concerns Paul Mercado as officer-in-charge of the ...
MANILA – The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) is set to overhaul the Free Wi-Fi Program, citing high costs and inefficiencies in the current setup. DICT Undersecretary ...
From its origins in a garage to becoming one of the most recognisable symbols in the world, explore the story behind the iconic Apple logo design. Apple is a company that has changed the technology ...
MANILA, Philippines — Eight years after launching efforts to provide free internet access nationwide, the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) said the program needs to ...
Mercado will be leading the DICT after Uy resigned as DICT secretary last week. Malacañang has yet to share information behind Uy's resignation. President Marcos has named Department of Information ...
A suspect was arrested and at least P1 million worth of suspected shabu were confiscated in a buy-bust operation conducted by authorities in Bacoor City, Cavite. The 35-year-old suspect was arrested ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results