The outdoor terrace offers a view of the evolving Waterloo Greenway, a 1.5-mile park (designed by Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates) that, when completed in 2026, will connect 35 acres of green space ...
WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump signed an executive order Thursday calling for the dismantling of the US Education Department, advancing a campaign promise to take apart an agency that’s been a ...
WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump signed an executive order Thursday calling for the dismantling of the US Education Department, advancing a campaign promise to take apart an agency that’s been a ...
At APEC 2025 in Atlanta, Jay Cameron, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Power at Wolfspeed, discusses the latest advancements in silicon carbide (SiC) technology. He highlights the mainstream ...
At APEC 2025, discussions spanned AI-driven data center power, the competition between GaN and SiC, and much more. At APEC 2025, discussions spanned AI-driven data center power, the competition ...
The Federal Contaminated Sites Action Plan (FCSAP) was established in 2005 as a 15-year program with funding of $4.54 billion from the Government of Canada. The program was renewed for another 15 ...
With a potential government shutdown fast approaching, the House voted 217 to 213 on Tuesday ... has said he was planning to vote against the plan unless an amendment is added to codify DOGE ...
on the Senate floor Thursday. She and the top Democrat on the House Appropriations Committee, Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn., introduced an alternative plan earlier this week that is unlikely to get ...
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - House Bill 69 hit the Alaska House floor on Monday, sparking debate among lawmakers ... The current version of the bill reduced the increase to only $1,000 without a current ...
For over a decade, I’ve navigated the complexities of North Korean affairs, security, and foreign policy from both Seoul and Washington, D.C. As the National Desk Political Team Lead, I track ...
UK has no plans for conscription - but future decisions will respond to 'new reality', says minister
In the run-up to the Second World War, plans for limited conscription applying to single men aged between 20 and 22 were given parliamentary approval in the Military Training Act in May 1939.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results